Kamis, 17 April 2014

I want ask to someone, how we can life happier in fiction. How poor our heart when we have read our citation, what have we wrote. I see, sometimes it make us worse. But, it's make us happy. And sometimes we can say, "Oh, great. it's a life story."

And sometimes i ask to myself, how the writer feel happier when they write all of their story in the fiction. I know, it's what i feel, but i never understand why.

It's more amazing, when we write about love, missing someone, and miss someone. Can you see, and it's more complicated if we write this to be poets. It's really make us happy, but it's not happy poet. So poor isn't it? What poor our heart that time.

Dear, we have life together in our fiction. You, with all of your stories, me, and all of my stories, and us, with all of our stories. How many poets you wrote for me, how many i wrote for you? And that's never enough to say what our feel.

Dear, i want to say thanks. " Every river that we tried to cross" make us to see in the mirror that we are really in the fiction. That we are just a woman and man who life together in our destiny. Come up and see how happy we are. Every day we wake up in the morning with light wears us. Can you feel that?

Dear, may you come back here to write our story together, again. Although it's not happy story, but it's make us happy. I see, often tears streaming down of my face, but it's hard to see your tears streaming down your face.

Dear, can you see that we are really in the fiction? And it's what i say as happy to live with you. So, let's do again. Read all out poets, write down our stories.